Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Polka Dot Bunny!

Today brings another challenge from the Impression Obsession Design Team. The challenge is all about Easter. Please join us and play along with your favorite Impression Obsession Stamps. You can find all the details on the Impression Obsession Blog. Be sure and check out the great cards from all the other ladies -- Daniela Dobson, Dina Kowal, Jeanne Streiff, Julie Koerber, Kathy Menzies, Kelli Richardson, Laura Fulcher, Rosemary Marino and Tina Werner.


I had fun added layers and lots of little details on this one. Cuttlebug Folders, Bling, Punches, Doodles, Ribbon.... you name it and I'm pretty sure I added it in the mix. I started with the sentiment first, lightly airbrushing some green around the nesties edge, using a pink Copic to outline and then adding some little doodle dots with a green Souffle Pen. I colored the Bunny with Copics and then trimmed it out adding some pink polka dots using a pink Souffle Pen. I like the Souffle Pens -- they kind of puff up and remain shiny when they dry. Finished card size is 4 3/4" Square.
  • Stamps: All stamps from Impression Obsession - B8419 and D8401
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: All DP from Basic Grey's Sugar Rush Collection, Blue Card Stock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Martha Stewart Punch, Crystals, Souffle Pens, Ribbon by SU, Cuttlebug Folder, Spellbinder's Label Eight

16 comments:

  1. My gosh, this looks like an antique quilt...just beautiful, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Jenny. Love all your special touches - lots of layers, doodle dots, gems...

    Sue P Can'tGetThereFromHere

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so cute! love the pink polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love the polkadotted bunny, Jenny, and all the pretty Spring colors and texture! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the colors...perfecto! Love looking at all the little details you have added...you are so patient girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I am going to pull out my Sugar Rush paper! Great colors. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just precious Jenny. I could actually now see this as almost a baby image too -- I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that bunny and the way you colored him. He would be cute on a baby card-love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so darling -- I love that dotted bunny -- too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and adorable at the same time!! Wonderful, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fantastic card. Great colors and wonderful detals and texture. I love impression obsession stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww what a sweet card, that bunny is SO cute!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun card. I like all the color and texture to this, all along with that adorable bunny! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete