Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Creative Corner - EASTER

Silke has issued the call for the OCC Challenge today...
"Create something with an Easter Theme"
Hop over to the OCC Blog and see what all the ladies created for today and PLAY along!

This big polka dot paper is from Basic Grey's Green at Heart Collection. And those polka dots spoke to me and said -- put a button right here! So I did! Really a quickie card with a simple sentiment border, embellished with a Martha border punch and then the button add ons. I sewed them to the card stock using Jute String and added a little jute bow, of course using the bow easy to make the bow. Finished card is an A2.

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jenny. I might have to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those buttons are just sooo clever!!! This is FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Jenny! It reminds me of jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!! I love all of the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Putting buttons on the circles was brilliant - I love it! Your sentiment and border are awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! This is a great male oriented Easter Card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Easter card - Jenny!!! Love the buttons & the fun DP!!! Awesome design :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card this week, Jenny. I love polka dots and your DP is fabulous! Love the way you embellished it with the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so unique and wonderful! Don't you love it when paper "speaks" to you? LOL I love the buttons on this. . . especially how you made them look sewn on. Great card Jenny! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, Jenny! I love all the polka-dots and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How creative this is~! So darn pretty and cheerful too.

    ReplyDelete