Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Belli Challenge #87 - Clips

The Belli Challenge today has us using CLIPS on our project and using a sketch. There are some fun designs from the team so hop over to the Belli Blog and check out the challenge rules and see the samples the ladies came up with this week.

I used the Irish Blessing Set from Flourishes to create my card. I colored the Shamrocks with Copics on Curious Cryogen Paper. I cut them out and popped them up over two circle Nesties. I did a little airbrushing on the sentiment and one of the layered circles. Used a Cuttlebug Background to add the embossing. I added the clip and used it to fasten my ribbon as well as hold my sentiment. few doodle stitch marks around the edges to finish up. Final card size in 4 1/2" Square.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

14 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty, Jenny....I'm sooo lovin that beautiful image with all the green and the clip with the ribbon looks AWESOME!!! Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the clip challenge and the sketch. This is one seriously green card....perfect for today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful job! The textured background and the coloring is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - I love the textured background and your colouring is fantastic....I have trouble with this particular "clip" - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green...love it...Happy St. Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Love the image and embossed background. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Jenny, I love this card, from the bg to the popped shamrocks! I love the clip holding the sentiment and the ribbon! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoWzA, Jenny, this is fabulous! So flirty and feminine ... love those gorgeous lacy borders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous!! Love that image. I would have never thought a St. Patricks Day image could be pretty. But this one is very pretty. Love the pearls on the wrap. That background texture is just perfect for the mood of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome St. Paddy's day card!

    ReplyDelete