Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stamp Simply #125- Oh Baby!!!

Stamp Simply #125 - February 5th - Oh BABY! "ssnotime125"
Today, Sharon issued the challenge to make a Baby card.... Easy Peasy!
Upload your project to Spiltcoast and use the keyword "ssnotime125". Check out all the Challenge Details and see Sharon's creation on her blog No Time to Stamp. ALSO -- Sharon has employed the services of Mr. Linky on her blog to help us keep up with all of the players! So please play along and link your project with Mr. Linky on No Time to Stamp, Sharon's blog!
Please check out the great samples for the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers: Tammy, Janine, Julie, AJ, Deb, Barbara, Barb Schram and Jennifer. And as it is a new month we warmly WELCOME Deb Neerman as our Guest Stamper this month! Deb’s Blog is Paper, Ink, Scissors and Stamps and you won’t want to miss her fun creations!

I paired this favorite little stamp of mine with papers from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush collection. Isn't she adorable! Simple and sweet and guaranteed to make someone smile.... I paper pieced her diaper,I also added some soft airbrushing around the edges of my Nestie. I used my Crop-a-Dial to add some eyelets on each side and used some 1/8" silk ribbon to dress things up! Tiny cute little bows, of course made with the Bow Easy! Finished card is an A2.

24 comments:

  1. I had just noticed I had gotten an email while reading this post, and low and behold it was from you! LOL What timing! That has been happening to me a lot with people and blogging! This card is adorable Jenny! That sentiment made me laugh right out loud! I LOVE the ribbon treatment you used on this. Super creative! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute -- that is one darling baby!!! GREAT card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh, this is absolutely adorable! I love the DP, and all the l'il details you added: the eyelets, the beautiful bows, and your faux stitching. But what really makes this card special is that wonderful stamp ... and that hysterical sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this just oozes cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *giggles* Cute! Love the plaid diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny this is just the most hysterical baby image!! Fabulous card!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A baby card simply can't get any cuter or more amusing than this!! I LOVE it! Great paper piecing and perfect DP for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey this card is adorable but it's not just the babies that use that term...some of us old folks could use that term very honestly. Thank goodness I haven't reached that point yet. Sweet card Jenny. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute, sweet, etc. and guaranteed to make anyone laugh on loud. I'm still laughing!Love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Jenny!!! That sentiment just makes me giggle!!! Love that laving, too!!! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tooo cute!! and such a fun sentiment to put with that image! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this card - TOO cute. PERFECT papers! I STILL have not inked this baby up yet...thanks for the inspiration! Looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully no car incidents this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, love the layering and all the details. Especially the pattern paper diaper. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card...love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute...love the way you added your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what fun! This is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok...usually I see a card done by you or other ladies, whose blogs I follow, and, ...you are in the US, and I am in Canada and, getting some products used by you'all is not very easy.

    Lo and behold, I am in Michael's yesterday and I thought I would take a chance as they carry Inkadinkado stamps. Oh my gosh, that stamp is there and, I just happen to have a 50% coupon in my purse...hello!

    So, Jerry, thank you so much for being one of my top enablers!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, this is too funny, what an adorable stamp and saying. Great choice of papers and a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is one cute baby image and the sentiment made me chuckle out loud! Love the soft pretty colors. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  20. If this isn't just the cutest card! The plaid is adorable but that little butt and the saying just make it, I have to look for this stamp set. So glad I came to visit today, your blog is a host of wonderful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh, yes, I remember the day we found those stamps. Perfect paper choice, I may have to follow your lead (again) on this idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

    SueP ImNotFromAroundHere

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super duper cute...love the way you designed the ribbon treatment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOLOL How CUTE! LOVE her little plaid diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is too cute! I love it! I enjoyed your class today! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete