Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Easter Bunny Garden

I pulled this springtime looking plaid paper from my 6x6 Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Collection, I thought it was perfect for an Easter card. I colored and airbrushed the image and sentiment with Copics. After I colored the fence I added some white on top of the copics, using a white gel pen. No Nesties.... Just cutting the images out with my trimmer and using a corner rounder on the corners. On the pink layer in the background I used an EK Success Border Punch and I also Cuttlebugged the Kraft layer too -- but you can hardly see that, I ended up covering everything up. I added some pink jute string and made a fancy multiple looped bow using the Bow Easy. I sewed a few buttons on and did the doodle stitch marks around the edges. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Impression Obsession - F8414 and C8390
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Collection, Pink, Kraft, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Copics/ABS, White Gel Pen, Buttons, Pink Jute String, Bow Easy Tool, Corner Rounder, Cuttlebug Folder, Ek Success Mini Scalloped Border Punch

13 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Jenny! Love that image and your colors are so pretty and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's Eastery all right!! Great coloring, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card for both Spring and Easter. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your pretty card-great details and I love the jute bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stinkin adorable! Love those colors and those cute little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and it looks great with the dsp. Great coloring job too! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card, Jenny. I love that image and the plaid paper. Reminds me a little of Peter Rabbit. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with an easter/spring feel to it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look on your card. I love the Eskimo Kisses paper used for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love the image and it's perfect with that paper. The white gel pen on the fence is a nice touch. Great sentiment - hope your blessings are multiplied always ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this beautiful card. That long stretched sentiment is especially nice and your row of buttons such a great addition. Very pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!! What a cute image. I had never seen this one in there store before. I love this one! Your just bow is just perfect for this style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!! What a cute image. I had never seen this one in there store before. I love this one! Your just bow is just perfect for this style!

    ReplyDelete