Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Just a note......

This image is made for coloring - I loved it at first look... then I saw the little black kitty peeking out from the porch and I loved it even more. 'Cause you know I have a special fondness for a little black kitty cat. This is a new image "Watering cans on Stairs" from Impression Obsession from the January CHA release. Gary Robertson is the designer and he had a huge release this go around -- with lots of amazing images, many of which have a little black kitty tucked in to the scene somewhere. I colored this Porch Scene with Copics and then paired it up with DP Gray and Green from Basic Grey's SugarRush Collection. Some stitch marks to decorate and then the sentiment is added with some yummy red silk ribbon. I stamped the sentiment in red, and then I used a black Micron Pen to outline the stamped portion and add some detailing around the edges. FInished Card size is 5" Square.

16 comments:

  1. What an amazing job of coloring on this card. Beautiful! I had to really look to find that kitten though, she was hiding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Great minds, huh? What are the chances -- hee hee! Love the way you colored and layered it all up! Very classy looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jenny, I love the colors you chose for the wood, very weathered looking. The whole thing is colored beautifully and that bow is gorgeous. This is an image I am going to need, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Jenny! You're coloring makes this scene even more realistic. Awesome details...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny,
    Totally delightful, love every element your used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Jenny, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and its a great design too. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I have a special fondness for a little black kitty cat." Me too, I've had several. One was named "Black Cat". No more, sob, sob. Too many allergics in my family, including me. That red bow is so FAB. Love the whole scene with your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful image...I thought I was at DD's sight for a moment as you both did this one. Love your added stitching touch and your coloring is stupendous. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great coloring job! I would not have noticed the little kitty if you had not pointed it out. How adorable.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL card - love the image!!! You colored it beautifully! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your coloring is magnificent. I love the image and the card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great image for COPICS. Great coloring job and good use of the Sugar Rush paper. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Just a note"? Or a masterpiece?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this stamp & love how you brought it to life! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh, I love this...gorgeous Jenny!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete