Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bragging on a Friend...

I wanted to take minute and brag on my pal, Sandy Hulsart! She is now teaching classes on line at My Creative Classroom. She is starting out with the two classes shown below, Beginner's Scenic Stamping and a Brayering Class. Sandy is a master at creating scenes, and my jaw often drops right down to the floor when I see some of her creations. Sandy maintains TWO blogs! You can find the class information HERE on her blog Creative Moments with Sandy. Her second blog is devoted to Scenic Stamping and I promise is worth hopping over to view ----> Scenes by Sandy. Way to go, Sandy!


5 comments:

  1. I agree, Sandy is a marvel at scenic stamping! I'm honored to call her friend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are way cool--I'm a nullity at scenic stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with everything you say about Sandy! She is such an artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't personally know Sandy but I do agree that she has some talent. I'm going to check out thisre classes. Thanks for bragging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the plug, Jenny. You are a true friend!

    ReplyDelete