Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Belli Challenge #83 - Hearts

The challenge over the Belli Blog today is to incorporate Hearts somehow, somewhere on your project. Please head over the the Belli Challenge Blog for all the details. If you play along remember to use keyword CBC83 when you upload to PCP or SCS, or use Mr. Linky at the Belli Blog.

I loved all the Holiday Chandeliers that Impression Obsession has come out with, and this was no exception. I used my Copics to add color and added some light pink airbrushing around my edges. Oh yeah, and some stitch marks. I can't resist. My main image is cut out using the Spellbinder's Label Six Nesties. I added an embossed heart background using the Heart CB Folder -- it is only sold in a bundle with other dies. I threaded some pink taffeta ribbon through the holes on my Fancy Tag, and then popped my sentiment over the tag. A little double looped bow on the top and that's it! It's tall and long made to fit in a business sized envie.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is de'light'ful! ;-) Love how you threaded your ribbon through the tag - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Jenny, love the image on those dies and your tag is gorgeous, I can't remember seeing that die before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting image. it took me a minute, and then I saw that it was ALL hearts!! Great job...wonderful colors, tag, die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Jenny, this card is fabulous!!! Love the fun papers you've used and that Labels 6 die is perfect for your chosen image. I also love the fancy tag you've added for the sentiment...another MASTERPIECE, girl!!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Jenny, what a gorgeous design!!!! That image is to die for and I LOVE all the tiny stitching!!!! Awesome colors, layout, and details, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never disappoint! This is just beautiful! Love the shape of th4e card too! I really like the DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chandelier with its little dangling hearts. A great design and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhh I "heart" this chandelier!!! Love the pink colors and your soft airbrushing. Look at that gorgeous bow! Such a beautiful card, Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Jenny! Love that beautiful Chandelier! And I really love the way you layered everything on black.. Gorgeous Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that chandelier image! What a fabulous card you've made with it. kxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's cute! Love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful! Love the heart tassle! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh how fun! I might have to join you on thsi challenge! Checked out the blog...lots of fun over there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is STUNNING!!!! Love it so so much!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  16. PERFECT sentiment, the stitching and black accents just makes this card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That chandelier is just amazing! How cute with the hearts.

    ReplyDelete