Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You've got Mail

The DT for Impression Obsession has two challenges a month and we create something with the chosen theme and then share it on our blogs. Today's theme is "Valentine's or Love".
-------------------
You can find links to the Impression Obsession Design Team on my sidebar - check out the creative cards everyone designed -- many of us are showing off NEW images that will be released in January! You can also hop on over to the Impression Obsession Blog and find all the details there!
---------------------


 
I am showing off one of the new Valentine's images that will be released in January from Impression Obsession.  This sentiment is not new, but I thought it paired perfectly with the exploding heart envelope! I colored everything with Copics and added some Crystal Lacquer mixed with Ultra Fine Glitter over the small hearts in the image. I have a mixture in a small air tight container and apply it using a toothpick -- perfect to just add a dab to small areas. I used a Micron Pen to make some stitch marks around the panels. And to finish it up I added some ribbon and a little strip of pearls. Final card size is 6 1/2" x6".


  •  Stamps: All stamps from Impression Obsession - Heart Image -- Available in January, Anytime Sentiments Set #CL43 
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Pink, Riding Hood Red, Misc. DP
  • Other: Crystal Lacquer, Ultra FIne Glitter, Copics, Black Micron Pen, Pearls, Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's lovely! I always admire your special details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous!! Beautiful image, love the colours and all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abdorable Jenny, love the glitter on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, your card is absolutely amazing!!!! I love that heart and all of those gorgeous pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so pretty -- I love the combo of red & pink. The image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! I love the red but of course it is my favorite color.
    thanks for sharing,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. I have that DSP so I will have to get it out. Great color job. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is beautiful. I want to play along but don't have any IO images that could be used for love or Valentine! This is a great heart and I love the sentiment, it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete