Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stamp Simply #120 - Use something NEW!

HAPPY - NEW - YEAR!!!
Stamp Simply #120 - December 31st - NEW "ssnotime120" ...Today, Sharon issued the challenge to use something NEW. Upload your project to Spiltcoast and use the keyword "ssnotime120". Check out all the Challenge Details and see Sharon's creation on her blog No Time to Stamp. Remember -- Sharon has now employed the services of Mr. Linky on her blog to help us keep up with all of the players! So please play along and link your project with Mr. Linky on No Time to Stamp, Sharon's blog!
Please check out the great samples from the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers:
Tammy, Janine, Julie, AJ, Deb, Jennifer, Barbara, Barb Schram and we have Michelle Woerner - as our special guest stamper for December!
This stamp is new for me and from me.... Remember, I told you how I helped Santa out by doing a little shopping for myself this December.... this is one of the images that came in my goodie box from Impression Obsession. I love quotes and this one gave me a giggle... so I thought I'd share it and start the new year off with a smile! I did Stamp Simply in accordance with the challenge rules -- Sharon didn't say Embellish Simply though!!! I love adding the "dressing" to all my cards... hunting through my stash of stuff and finding the perfect little something. I created the layout with DP from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry collection. You think maybe next time I could center the three medallions a little better! The sentiment is simply stamped in brown, I edged it with a border punch from EK Success called Scalloped Scallops and added a tiny brown pearl on each of the scallops. The sentiment panel is also popped up, but that's hard to see in the pic. Finished card size is an A2.

16 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...thank for the New Years chuckle...it must be midnight at your house...Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! Nice one Jenny! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOrgeous Jenny!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANtastic, Jenny!! Love your layout and colors, and, of course, the sentiment, LOL!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the quote. Great use of Nook and Pantry. Great card! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, fantastic card Jenny! Love the vintage feel to this and the sentiment says it all!!
    A very Happy New Year to you and I hope 2010 brings you everything you hope for and more!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous Jenny! Love the colors, a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! LOVE the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jenny! The bling touches are so beautiful, and frame out your sentiment perfectly!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! How funny... and cute! Love the color combo you used here Miss Jenny! Way too fun! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is fantastic!! Thanks for making me smile first thing in 2010!! Happy New Year to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great quote, and oh so true ;-) Love your color scheme and those medallions are beautiful - what are they?

    I'm off to go play with something new, too! Great challenge.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl! This is just beautiful. I so love the ribbon/twine combo and all your pearl accents. The soft color palette of Nook is very peaceful! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGoodness, Jenny!! This is just the funniest stamp I think I have EVER seen!! LOVE it!!

    Happy New Year to you!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you used the nook and pantry papers. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete