Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

OCC Challenge - Holiday Cheer & Happy New Year!

Over at the OCC the challenge call today is themed -- Food or Drink.... incorporate the theme on your your card or project. I figured we all have been eating and drinking through the Holidays and we should keep the party going! Hope you will play along with us! You can find all the details on the Our Creative Corner Blog! The sample cards from the Design Team were YUMMY for this challenge! So be sure and check them all out, see the links to all the ladies on my sidebar.

Sprinkle is planning on ringing in 2010 with a little bubbly! All the stamps on this card are from The Cat's Pajamas swanky set "Make Merry". I created the background by stamping the champagne bottle and adding a little color with my Copics. I used Spellbinder's Labels Six to create the frame for Sprinkle and the sentiment.... a little soft airbrushing and stitch marks. I treated myself to a new fancy set of Multi-Liners from Copic for all my doodles and dots. I figured Santa might not know I wanted them.... so I thought I would help him out and take care of them myself! A tiny little jute string bow made with the Bow Easy and DONE. Final card size is an A2. Afterthought.... I think I will go back and add Crystal Lacquer to the bottles in the background.

  • Stamps: All stamps by TCP "Make Merry".
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Misc. Aqua, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black
  • Other: Spellbinder's Labels Six, Bow Easy Tool, Copic Multi Liner Pens, Copics/ABS, Black Jute String

19 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    Love your Sprinkles, he's a cool dude already for some partying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's adorable! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one fab cat there, Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is so cute! I love the colors! Thanks so much for the great challenges. You were good to us during a busy month! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Jenny - wonderful colors and shapes, and I love all the festive bottles! Thanks for giving us such fun challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card - GF!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas?!? May your New Year be healthy and successful!!!

    Thank you for all your fun challenges this month!!! Your rock!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm beginning to like Sprinkle! Since he's been in a closet for a while it's nice to see him again in a fav color of mine. Happy New Year to you too! Sprinkle is going to have quite a headache if he drinks all that champagne! He'd better share....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card, Jenny! Such a cool cat and I love the colors and doodles. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who helps Santa out by ordering my own gifts - LOL!

    Super challenges this month. I loved every one of them. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Cute card Jenny, LOVE the fun design and cool NEW Nestabilities! Great card! Have a wonderful New Year!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful fun card. Have a Very Healthy Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always liked this cat. The dog that they have reminds me so much of my Shotsy. I use that image on cards "from" my boys LOL! Love the subtle colors you used on this. Really helps with the focus of the theme of the card. I also like your idea about the crystal lacquer too. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm always so humbled by a visit from you. You are so talented! I too hope your Christmas was merry and I do wish for you the best of the New Year! Curt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Kitty Jenny, so cute. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the aqua colours and I am sure this will get any New Year's party going. Wishing you a wonderful and happy 2010.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love the cat image!!!
    cindyB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, Jenny! This is SUCH a fun card! Love the colors and I LOVE all the fun images. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear this was a quick one but it doesn't look it! Love the colors and images, esp the champagne bottle. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jenny!
    Happy New Year to you too!
    Great cards!
    You always inspire me!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete