Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Funky Frame

I usually stick to stamping and making cards. Every once in awhile something else inspires and I'll change it up. This is the case for the little project I am sharing today. This was a simple 2x3 magnetic picture frame, originally it was covered in a brown canvas type material. I used the inner frame to showcase this fun little stamp sentiment from Savvy Stamps (#069C - The Stars Exist).
I started with paper from Basic Grey's "Nook and Pantry" Collection. Using that paper to cover up my frame, cutting out elements and using Martha Stewart punches to create fun edges.... it was really all about the embellishments and rummaging through my stash finding things to add and add and add...... I had fun changing it up and doing something totally different.

11 comments:

  1. How pretty, and unlike you! But, it is still "Jenny-fied" with the triple-looped bow! MLN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, what a fun idea!!! I love....absolutely love those colors and pearls, and oh, don't let me forget hat signature bow of yours!!! Fantastic gift idea I'd say. Now I have to go and find one of those frames to give it a try myself :D. Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, another beauty. Go Girl.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! I love the colors and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your funky frame - Jenny!!! Awesome design!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you with an altered project! Who knew?? They are a fun change of pace. I'm loving that blue/green color with the ivory - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful--what a wonderful little keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWIE! How/what/where/why do you think up this stuff????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and what a way to show off this lovely sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so gorgeous!! Love the sentiment, the gorgeous colou combo and all the fab details you have added, just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so lovely -- gorgeous nostalgic feel!

    ReplyDelete