Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Birds on a Wire


A fun card! Traditional colors, Easy Elements, Quick to color!
I colored the birds with Copics, includung coloring the background... after I colored the background I used the "0" Blender pen to "blot" the color, leaving a kind of washed out look.
I added some fine glitter mixed with crystal lacquer over the lights for a little sparkle. Blinged up the edges with some tiny red crystals.
----------------------
----------------------
I used one of my new border punches from EK Success - this one is called "Diamond Lace Edger Punch" . All of these border punches that are being intruduced from Martha and Ek Sucess continue to wow me with how well they work and how cleanly they punch through card stock. Finished card size is an A2.
------------------------
Prickley Pear has a sketch challenge going on with a great prize for a random winner -- you can enter up until December 19th, Check it out -----> click here!

14 comments:

  1. Oh brother, "easy elements" she sez. That card would take me 3 hours to make. *lol* Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious! Love your traditional Christmas colors, so fun and festive. The punch is fabulous, I love the tiny diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry, merry, merry Christmas! You really are in the swing of it with all your cards lately. Is your shopping done too? or do you have to sew them together also???
    You're so funny! I love the flat EK Success punches also and am bummed when I hit Michael's and there are not any new ones to buy. Guess I'll just HAVE to be content with Martha's flurry of new punches... (My wallet is saying, "Don't open me - I'm empty!")

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! I love the layout and oh so many details.
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! I love the layout and oh so many details.
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GORGEOUS Jenny!! Love the traditional colors ... they really pop and your image is colored perfectly! Awesome creation!! All ready for Santa?? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty stamp! I love this one....my daughter thinks I am "punch" crazy...guess I am! I love all these MS and EK punches. Saw the new SU punches coming out...like EK style. They are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Striking in so many ways! Love the image, punched elements and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning Jenny!! I just love the bird scene, your colors and your layout!! Great embellishing and details!!

    ReplyDelete