Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Stamp Simply #114 - Wrap it up!

Stamp Simply #114 - November 20th- Wrap it up! "ssnotime114" - Today's challenge is all about being creative gift wrapping a present. Use whatever strikes your fancy in whatever fashion you might like -- It just has to be a wrapped gift in the end. Upload your project to Spiltcoast and use the keyword "ssnotime114". Check out all the Challenge Details and see Sharon's creation on her blog No Time to Stamp.
---------------------------
Please check out the great samples from the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers: Julie, Tammy, Janine, AJ, Deb ,Barbara, Barb Schram (Barb is joining the team on a regular basis, YAY!) and we welcome Jennifer back from her break!! We have Bethany Paull with us too - as our special guest stamper for November!
---------------------------

I have been pretty wordy lately with my posts, so I'll keep it short and sweet today. This was a good challenge as it prompted me to go buy my first Christmas gift and WRAP it! Woohooo -- this is very very early for me. I used DP from Stampin Up to wrap my little gift box. Then I created a band to go around it, adhering the lace on the underside of the band. The lace is pretty bold, so all I added was a simple little jute bow to finish it off. I think I will be using some of my paper stash to wrap any small gifts this year. This was fun and an easy project for a change. Hey, I just realized -- I didn't use any stamps, YIKES!!.... this is the "Stamp Simply" challenge after all!!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, imagine having that beauty under the tree... =) What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, this must be the most exclusive, gorgeous gift I`ve ever seen. I wouldn`t want to open it!
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Jenny!! Love the paper and the lace... Very pretty!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I LOVE that lacy trim! :) Have a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Jenny this is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and frilly! Great job. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous wrapping job! Love the lacy touches, along with the very pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I just love the lace and the combo of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How very pretty, Jenny! I love that lace addition--so sweet! No stamps? Do you have a fever? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No stamping is a good thing as long as you come up with something so sweet as you did. Awesome! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, that is really gorgeous! It does not look like something you would do since it is so "frilly" but I love it.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! and beautiful too! it makes me want to grab it and hug it!!!

    ReplyDelete