Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No Stamps.

When I start to make a card, usually I choose my stamp, then my paper.... but I started with the paper on this card. I loved the paper and coordinating embellishments so much that I never got around to adding a stamped image. This Collection of papers is from SEI's Christmas Release called "Winter's Song". I love the light blue, red and white together. All of the embellishments are epoxy stickers from the same Collection from SEI. I added layers and border punches, but the card is composed of very simple elements. My layout idea came from this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #114. A fun and inspiring layout! Finished card size is an A2.

17 comments:

  1. Wowers I love your card!!! The colours are fantastic, I actually love it all;-)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. - What border punch is that? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you combined those patterns and colors. Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No stamps? Huh? Can't imagine it! It's a very pretty card in spite of that minor detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a 'no stamp' card, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The colors are really great together. Have a good Turkey Day! qkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO cute Jenny! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! This is absolutely striking! Too funny though I was just thinking yesterday of doing a card with this color combo.
    Love that border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is beautiful and amazing that there is no stamping. Aren't you just the creative one! I love all the layers and the DP you chose. The light blue, red and white is really very eye catching. Great card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Your choice of papers is stunning, as are the embellishments! Very seasonal & cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS Jenny! Please tell us...what border punch did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so very pretty...and no stamps! I really like how you added the stripes going two different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this card, but hey, your latest MS punch is different than mine. I want yours! So neato'.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colors with a warm candy cane feel -- love it!

    ReplyDelete