Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nesties, Needle and Thread

Today is my last day as the Limelight Designer over at Flourishes. It's been fun this month trying to come up with tips and techniques to share. On today's featured post, I am showing off three ways to "dress up" your Nestie edges... yes -- with needle and thread -- but easy quick tips. No tedious sewing going on!!! So please head over to the Flourishes Blog and see my step by step tutorial.... I hope you find some of my tips/tricks useful!

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love how you dressed up the edges of the nesties with thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real WOW card! Thanks for the tutorial - I love the tip about leaving the shape in the nesty die to punch holes in the scallops - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth visiting! By the way, does the japanese hole punch leave huge marks in your underneath pad, or do you add a layer of cardboard underneath whatever you're punching like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost fell off my chair when I saw this card! It took my breath away! My first thought was that it was so complicated and then when I went to the Flourishes site, I was blown away with the tutorial! Thank you so much for sharing your tricks with us! I just love this card! Got to be my fave of all the ones I have seen on the blogs this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love your ideas of decorating the edges of the Nesties!! TFS-Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous job! I read the tutorial and the finished product is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Gosh! This is beautiful Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and a great tutorial. Thanks for sharing your tips with us, Jenny.

    Sue P Stickville

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tutorial and a beautiful card! Love all the layers and threading, it all balances out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete