Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

A merry little Christmas card

A simple little Christmas card.... Starting with an embossed background using the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder. I added a simple button border -- yes using the dreaded needle and thread, each little button is sewn to the paper. A bit of ribbon to border the buttons.

The center stamped image is two stampings - the sentiment in red. Then I stamped the hat in Memento Tuxedo Black. I used a Copic to color in the Hat and also the green background of the circle, popped it up, and dressed up the scallops with some Bling. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Ink: Red, Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red
  • Paper: DP by Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses Collection, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Green, Misc Red DP
  • Other: Crystals, Spellbinder's Standard and Petite Scallops, Misc. Ribbon, Copics, Buttons, White Gel Pen, Red Spica Pen

10 comments:

  1. Love the way you popped up the JustRite stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only are you a master "doodler" you are a msster "crystal-er" LOL
    Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny! I love how you sewed the button border and those crystal bling dots are stunning!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute, Jenny!! Love your row of buttons...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lord, woman--sewing? What next?? *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is cute. I am listening to Christmas music on WNIC out of Detroit. They always start early and I love it. You can listen right on line. Love the DP and Cuttlebug embossing, great combination. And all those little gems, jeez, you have such a way with embellishments, I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! The buttons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. Lots of work adding all that bling! button row is great too. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love this, Jenny. I can't believe you sewed all those buttons on. Adorable design. I have that hat colored and waiting to be mounted to something....you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete