Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm in the Limelight over at Flourishes!!

I'm in the Limelight this month.... I was asked to be the Limelight Designer for November and contribute to the Flourishes Newsletter every Sunday this month. Wooohooo -- I said YES! Thrilled to be working with their awesome stamps and I was totally thrilled to be invited to participate with all the talented folks at Flourishes.
---------------------------------
For my first feature post - I created some Holiday Magnets....
I used the beautiful Holiday Ornament Set,
All that Glitters. I know I seem get more and more Holiday photo cards each year. I stick my faves up on the Fridge, so I thought these magnets might be fun to use with those photo cards. Pack 'em up with your Christmas decorations and then you will have them again for next season.
-------------------------
I created a full tutorial for the Flourishes Newsletter,
showing how I created these fun magnets,
with step-by-step pictures and instructions.
Please go check it out ------> Holiday Magnets Tutorial

21 comments:

  1. Oh a big congrats, Jenny!! Your magnets are just stunning creaitons! Love the rich colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOOOO AND CONGRATS - JENNY!!! Your magnets are awesome!!! I'm looking forward seeing what else you have in store for us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jenny, these magnets are stunning! Love all the gorgeous embossing on them! Congrats on being in the Limelight - very well deserved!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. a no brainer girl...you make the best creations...these are great...off to read about your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous!! What a great idea!! I am sure going to check out the turorial. A big congratulations of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and so easy to follow..that you and I'm going to try these..

    pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations to you and amazing magnets too - what a fab idea

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your gig! Have fun with those fabulous stamps! Love your magnets, what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I hit submit before leaving my name, that's me in the comment above . . . .LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwwwwww Jenny, you go, you! Beautiful magnets, and congrats on your new gig! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS on the limelight gig...these ornaments are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A well deserved honor, Jenny. Congrats! Great tutorial, too. I can't wait to see what you have for us next.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Jenny. These look awesome, and I have that set, so I'll check out the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Jenny!! Flourishes are lucky to have you, the ornamnets are amazing!!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing job Jenny! So glad you'll be sharing your talents with us! These magnets are just too classy and fun for words!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful, these would be such a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the ornaments - and the tutorial. What a fun way to use these stamps!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a great idea! and your shimmery ornaments are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WooHoo! Congrats, little Miss Fancy Pants! Those ornaments really are pretty. Of course, the nice coloring is the key which is your cup of tea.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Utterly elegant!! nice job and another use for our stamps. MLN

    ReplyDelete