Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How R U


A quickie little card for today. I played with the Penguins from the Cowbow and Indians set, and that's where the "How" word came from too. I added the "R" and "U" from the Nightie Alphabet. I colored up my cute little Indian Penguins using Copics. I added some soft airbrushing around the edges and some doodles to the edges of my image and sentiment panels.
The Background DP is from Basic Grey's Eerie collection, but I thought it went together just fine for these little Indians. This is a pretty simple layout, using my Spellbinder's Labels to dress it up. Finished card is an A2.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute and perfect with that DP and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the background paper echoes the shape of the feathers in the headdress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!! Beautifully colored. This card is sure to brighten someones day
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how do you call this a quickie card...great job and such a cute little image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous little card. Love the autumn colours and perfect for thanksgiving.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, this is just so sweet.....love the DP and the pretty colours in the "Chiefs" Headdress!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just too too cute Jenny! Love those little penguins and the colors too!

    ReplyDelete