Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Holiday song....

How cute are these little singing kitty cats!! And that little mousey at the bottom!! This is another digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil. I think probably one of my biggest coloring challenges is fur. I tried to make the orange guy a tabby, I could not tell you how many markers I used trying to get the right colors. It looks better in the picture than it does in person!! Grey is so much easier, lol!! Not a lot of fancy stuff going on here -- with Mo's images they are all so stunning and vibrant I hate to clutter the card up with all my fussy details. I did add some Spica Glitter to the red portions of the hats, and then some Liquid Applique to puff out the white trim on the caps. I added some simple pricking and one little ribbon strip to complete the card. Finished card is 5 1/2" Square.
  • Stamps: Digi Image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Singing so Beautiful, Sentiment is from A Muse
  • Ink: Printed image on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White /HP Inkjet, Sentiment stamped with Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Riding Hood Red, Green DP by SU, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Misc. Ribbon, Copics, Paper Piercer, Red Spica, White Liquid Applique, Eyelets

16 comments:

  1. Great card Jenny, I just printed this one off myself tonight :).
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jenny, LOVE the sweet kitties! Your coloring is amazing, thanks for sharing the link.

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute...yes I agree...kitty fur is hard to color...easier with prisma's I think! That little mouse is too funny!.....99!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the puffy liquid applique! Just don't know how to use it myself. Do you have to heat it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this card, Jenny. So cute! Kitty fur looks great to me.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Jenny - it's too cute! Your copic colouring is awesome and the simple layout design is perfect to showcase this image! Love the paper piercing - nice touch!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job. We are always our own worst critics, aren't we?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny,
    Delightful image, and beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome coloring and choice of colors and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh I really like these kitties!
    Mo has some awesome stuff and this one will now be on my wish list!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card - love the image and your coloring is terrific. It has the perfect amount of details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny, AMAZING coloring on this image; the shading and dimension on it looks great! I also like how you used the Liquid Applique - seriously, you did a very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Jenny. Love those kitties, I knew you could not resist them. I can hear their sweet melodies up here, lol. Perfect amount of embellishments to finish off your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just adorable! Love the hats and the image~

    ReplyDelete