Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

and the WINNER is....

Thanks to everyone who left me wonderful comments on the Blog Candy this week. I have said it before -- I have some of the best readers and crafting sisters ever! You guys leave wonderful, inspiring and witty comments for me on my posts.... even when there is no candy! I just want to thank you all for the kinds words and the support of my blog! The wonderful comments really help keep me motivated to maintain my blog with regular posts. SO BIG THANKS! I wish I could send every reader some Blog Candy!
------------------------
Now, drum roll please....
76 wonderful comments were left for a chance at this sweet candy....
------------------------
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:2
Timestamp: 2009-10-12 01:49:16 UTC
------------------------
The winner is comment #2:
cards4u said...
Great card!! Thanks for the chance to play!
October 7, 2009 10:43 PM
------------------------
Please email me with your info
so I can get your goodies out the door and on their way to you!
---------------------
Thank you to Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps for sponsoring this great give away!

1 comment: