Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

when black cats prowl.....

I am in Holiday card mode -- be it Christmas or Halloween.... I have been having fun just creating! This is really an EASY PEASY card! I stamped both my sentiment and image in Versafine Onyx Black. I made a circle mask for the moon and air brushed with some Copic Warm Grey colors. I colored the grave stone with Neutral Grey Copics. Remove the moon mask, outline the flourishes with a little grey, add a piercing border and that's it. The black portions of the background are also cuttlebugged - but you can't see it in my pics. I think this image would look totally different with color. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Prickley Pear RIP #HH0053M, Black Cats Prowl #GG0063M
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Black, DP from Basic Grey's Ambrosia Collection
  • Other: Paper Piercer, Spellbinder's Rectangle Nestie, Black Micron Pen, Eclipse Tape for the Mask, Copics/ABS, Cuttlebug

14 comments:

  1. I love this one...so cute and spooky at the same time. Great job Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Halloween with class. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! I love this!!! Excellent creation, as usual. You are one talented lady that blows my mind with each card you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, I like the image and the sentiment is awesome! very very good!
    elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, I just love this creation and sentiment is just perfect. The monochromatic colour combo fits the theme perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lookin Halloween Card! I particularly love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This rocks! I love it! So very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fab card! Love that it is so dimensional looking...your coloring is just wonderful!
    Btw, thanks for stopping at my blog the other day...I must get busy and get some new stuff up! You're my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! What a fabulous card. That is such a cool image and your wonderful coloring/shading has totally brought it to life... pun intended. heheh Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME! Love the monochromatic black/white! Looks so great! Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is terrific! I really love the black, white and grays. It would have made a perfect card for our OCC challenge this week - LOL!!

    ReplyDelete