Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Stamp Simply #105 - C.A.S. and B.I.O

Stamp Simply #105 - September 18th - ssnotime105 - Today's challenge is an interesting one -- the "CODE" in my title refers to our instructions for the challenge: CAS - Clean and Simple and BIO is Black or Brown ink Only! You can use any other color in paper or embellishment, but you can only stamp in black and brown, No Copics. Upload your project to Spiltcoast and use the keyword "ssnotime105". Check out all the Challenge Details and see Sharon's creation on her blog No Time to Stamp.
---------------------------
Please check out the great samples for the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers:
Charlene-September's Guest Designer, Janine, Jennifer, Julie, AJ, Tammy, Deb and Barbara.
---------------------------
So this is clean and simple for me, maybe a couple of extra layers, but not too much fussy stuff going on. I stamped my sentiment, which I just love that quote. And I embellished only with some paper piercing - no doodles around the edges. I added a few layers of paper to make it a little interesting and then added my FAB DP in the background. I found this neat little button in my stash and thought it might be neat to use as a ribbon ring. No Copics, No Doodles..... But I like it! Finished card size is an A2.

-----------------------------------------------------

The JustRite Super-Sized Blog Hop and JustRite Font Sale continues again today! Hop on over to the JustRite Blog to get the hoppin started -- some seriously creative work is posted out there in Blogville for you to see! Or you can start hopping around using these links right here! The talented and amazing Friday designers are:

Debbie Olson - Jerri Kay Jimenez - Taylor Van Bruggen - Holly Simoni - Barb Schram - Terre Frye - Michelle Kovack - Kim Moreno - Catherine Doucette - Kellie Fortin - Kimberly Crawford - Kathy Jones - Michelle Giraud - Angela Barkhouse - Heather Pulvirenti - Tami Mayberry - Jennifer BuckKeri Lee Sereika - Jami Bova - Laura Davis - Stacey Kingman - Bonnie Sharp - Stephanie Severin - Janine Orchard - Debbie Seyer - Margie Higuchi - Lauren Bergold - Anja Curvers - AJ Otto

19 comments:

  1. I love your card. The button really adds to the card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this card is stupendous. Really beautiful.



    (*whisper* uh, clean and simple would be a loooooooooooooong stretch)

    But you are very cute, and SOOOOO talented. Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous ... love all the piercing and the ribbon treatment! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning!! I love how you have used the button and the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Jenny! I love that exquisite button and your fab ribbon and piercing treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your clever use of the ribbon and that gorgeous button. Where did that come from? Thanks for sharing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm, that's one seriously gorgeous button, my friend. Excellent way to use it. Love that ribbon, the dp, the sentiment and your piercing! And mind you, it's not often I tell someone I like their piercing - only when it's on paper! LOL! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ribbon creativity and the lovely ribbon slider. Very unique card. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Jenny! What a wonderful sentiment, and I love all the piercing you added!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is so incredibly beautiful Jenny. The button matches the paper perfectly, as does the ribbon. What a inspiration this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW, Jeny, this is so stunning and absolutely elegant!!!! Every detail on this beauty is perfection!!! GORGEOUS!!!!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous details all around! Love this ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Beautiful card, very elegant in its simplicity and that button is just gorgeous. The ribbon really sets off the card. Fabulous, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh! This card is gorgeous, Jenny! That sentiment is fabulous and I love your ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too rich and regal looking for words!!! I love this Jenny! And, don't you just love those quote/sentiments????

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so elegant -- I love it!!! I don't think of that narrow striped ribbon as elegant, but it sure is here -- what a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete