Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stamp Simply #104 - Make it Spooky!

Stamp Simply #104 - September 11th - ssnotime104 - Today's challenge is EASY and FUN. Halloween is around the corner and Sharon issued the call to create a Halloween themed project. Upload your project to Spiltcoast and use the keyword "ssnotime104". Check out all the Challenge Details and see Sharon's cute Halloween creation on her blog No Time to Stamp.
---------------------------
Please check out the great samples for the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers: Charlene - our September Guest Designer, Janine, Jennifer, Julie, AJ, Tammy, Deb and Barbara.
-----------------------------

At first I thought I would end up dressing this chandelier in bling from top to bottom. But when I was done coloring, I thought it had enough going on as it was, and left it unadorned for the most part. I colored with Copics, adding some Spica sparkle here and there to catch the light. I also covered the little candle globes in Crystal Lacquer. The two orange triangles are what happens when doodles go bad. A little cover up action! The sentiment actually says "Witching you a Happy Halloween" but I am only using the bottom portion of it on my card. I airbrushed a little light yellow in the center of the panel. The Bow Easy helped me and my fumbling fingers create the little jute bow. Finished card is an A2. I don't know if it is me or Blogger but I am having some issues putting my links in.... so I will be back later after some sleep and try and fix links into the post. UGHHHH, I hardly ever have issues with Blogger, so why tonight??? When I have no time to mess around????

23 comments:

  1. Hey can I come play at your house? You have the bestest stamps! No matter if you made a little boo boo or not...I really like the triangles in the corner...a very creative fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love this! How cool is that chandelier! What great accents, the jute bow, the triangles and piercing are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool image!! i like that!! great card, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card and I love that you freely admit your boo-boos. I never would have guessed that your doodles could go bad:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pumpkin chandelier!! Your corner treatments set it off perfectly! Awesome creation Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to cute, love, love, love that stamp! A fabulous Halloween card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is a darling card. The stamp is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Halloween card - Jenny!!! What a cool image!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unusual halloween image-very cute! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card for Halloween...the image is just too cute and you colored it up superbly. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FUN card!!! mln

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great image! LOVE the coloring and the layout...BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know! I know! It was the Headless Horseman in the scary, wooded forest, with a pumpkin head! Get the clue? Hee!
    Jenny, this is fabulous and I love the "doodles gone bad". For some reason, your darling (perfectly colored) card reminded me of the game of Clue. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, love the colours and image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh, what a perfectly ghoulish chandelier, and awesome design paired with the Ambrosia paper! Fabulous design, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenny, what a great Halloween card and so very creative. I love all the little details you have used too. Great job!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow-- it's the Great Pumpkin...or the Great Pumpkins, I guess! Fabulous lighting for a Halloween night!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is very cool. Love the whole design, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great image, love how the airbrushed yellow looks like candle glow! And the orange panels in the corners really set it off, a happy accident! Great card, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this Halloween chandelier - it is JUST fabulous!!! Totally gorgeous Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete