Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Stamp Simply #103 - Under and Over!

Stamp Simply #103 - September 4th - ssnotime103 - today’s challenge is SIMPLE and a wonderful looking technique. Sharon says to stamp your sentiment OVER your image. Upload your project to Splitcoast and use the keyword "ssnotime103". Head to Sharon's blog No Time to Stamp to see her creation for today and get all the details for the challenge.
-------------------------------
Please check out the great samples for the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers:Welcome to
Charlene - our September Guest Designer, Janine, Jennifer, Julie, AJ, Tammy, Deb and Barbara.
---------------------------

Look at all that white space! Wow, how did that happen!!!! I love the simplicity of this technique, and I guess with that my card stayed relatively clean and simple. I pulled out my old best friend, some SU River Rock paper and ink. I do love that color! I stamped my daisy in River Rock and added a hint of yellow Copic in the center. I created the DP on the outer layer by stamping one of the large backgrounds called Greenery(#CC018) from Impression Obsession. I only added one little string of doodles, some ribbon strips and my little bow to finish this off. Whew, light on the embellishments. And -- no Spellbinders dies were used on this card -- I need to go take my temp. I must be coming down with something!!!

22 comments:

  1. Holy Schmokes! Look at that beautiful bow and fabulous ribbon treatment! Such a wonderful complement to the River Rock stamped forals. So beautiful, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, man! I hate when I have a typo! Obviously, forals should be florals. Must be the "midnight hour." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card, Jen! And I do see some white space in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I have a whole pile of River rock and don't think I have ever used it...your card is so lovely with it tho...guess I will have to give it a go! Love your ribbon on this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Jenny. Loving your CAS cards - you really do a good job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Jenny this is so pretty
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!!
    HAve a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! Great color on the flowers. Turned out well with your stamped over phrase. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL! The ribbon is so perfect! I LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that river rock. Great job. Black, RR and white is one of my fav combos. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow-- I've always loved these colors together! Just gorgeous Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love the elegance of the black and River Rock together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, Jenny! Love the ribbon treatment..

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL!! Love the simplicity yet powerful look you have created here!! And that ribbon treatment ... WOWSA!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE river rock! great card, the black really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love River Rock, too! And I love this card!!! Awesome, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely gorgoeus! I LOVE all your white space today and the lovely sentiment over the floral image -- way to go!!! Great challenge card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG such beautiful cards, but I think the Thanksgiving card is my favorite. great job!

    ReplyDelete