Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

OCC Challenge - Chasing Fall Leaves

Our September hostess, Dana says "Happy Fall Ya'll!" - Today's challenge is to create a fall themed card or project. So get out those yummy Autumn colors and Get Inky!
------------------------
For a close up view on the OCC's great projects for this week please visit the OCC Ladies on their blogs -
Silke Ledlow, Jennifer Meyer, Loretta Lock , Joycelyn Turner, Cindy Burgess, Dana Grothaus, Linda Coughlin, Lori Rider, Melissa Young, and Wendy Janson.

So here is my little Fall Kitty frolicking in the leaves for today's challenge. Nothing too fancy about the card today. Just some simple little elements all thrown together. I used the Bow Easy to make all my tiny bows. Finished card size is an A2. I will spare you a rambling long post! Happy Weekend!
  • Stamps: All stamps by Rubber Soul
  • Paper: DP by Bo Bunny, Green DP by K and Co., Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Neenah Peppercorn Ivory
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other: Misc. Ribbon, Embroidery Floss, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/8" Circle Punch, Spellbinders Labels Nine, Bow Easy Tool, Copics/ABS, Green Fine Tip Pen

29 comments:

  1. Love that cute kitty! Great coloring and like your bows! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is an adorable image. Love the autumn colours. Have a super duper weekend.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. Love the statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so stinkin' cute! I love your bows! Thanks for sharing!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jenny, your OCC card this week is adorable. Such a cute kitty! Love the paper and bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved that image! Cute. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Your coloring is fantastic, and I love the DP and your pretty bows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny, your card is just so cute! I love the sentiment!!! and the cat is just tooo cute!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bows make me green with envy! I love em!

    You do awesome coloring! When I grow up, I wanna color like you!

    Pawsatively adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenny, you have such a fun style girl! Again with the cute ribbon things on the side...you're going to have to show me how to do that! Gorgeous card...your coloring is always impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable is that image...and the sentiment is too perfect!! LOVE this Jenny!!! OH! And don't even get me started on those buttons!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny, this is quite marvelous! It's such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww what a super cute card Jenny! I LOVE everything from the adorable image to the pretty colors.

    Have a wonderful weekend! Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute, Jenny, and I love your bows. Did you use the Bow Easy for your embroidery floss, too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card has lots of fun textures going on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Cute! - Love that cute little kitty image in the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWWWW - Jenny - this is totally cute!!! What a super sweet image!!! Wonderful take on the fall challenge!!!

    Glad your computer is not giving you a hard time anymore :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh Jenny, you never cease to amaze and produce the most beautiful and creative cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Such a great card. I'm going to have to get some more of those spellbinders dies. I've seen so many great things with them lately. Thanks for providing such a great example for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Purr, purr, purr...love this little kitty in those colorful leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just precious. Love the kitty and the great bows. Wonderful colors, Jenny. My Ernie would not definitely NOT get in a pile of leaves, ewww!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love them kitty cards.
    qkk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your kitty is adorable!! I love the bows, the fall theme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. For something that you say you 'just threw' together it sure is nice. I love the image and your color choices are fabulous for fall. I'm going to check out the Bow Easy. I can't tie a decent bow.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete