Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Merry Mistletoe

I am still in Holiday mode. This Leaves and Berries Stamp comes with the berries mounted on the side making it easy to use another ink for the berries and place them wherever you want. I covered the Berries with Red Crystals. To create the background I stamped the leaves randomly and colored and outlined the images with Copics, also airbrushing some soft green around the edges. For the sentiment panel I airbrushed while it was still in the Nestie to get the white edge. Finishing touches were some ribbon, buttons and some stitch marks using a gold gel pen. Final card size is an A2.

15 comments:

  1. Oooo, very nice, Jenny. I'm loving the buttons and gold cord treatment. Great coloring. Certifiable. :-)

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly stunning! Love the buttons, cord and ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like how you were able to stamp your own background pp :) great coloring and nice dimension on the berries! Really like how th airbrushing came out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful *Christmas* card - Jenny!!! Love these traditional colors!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love how you did the ribbon, button, and gold thread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and festive. I really like the way you used the buttons and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, I love seeing hand stamped paper

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Jenny, this is stunningly creative and puts one right into the festive mood.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, Jenny!!! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beatiful holiday card! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Festive. Love the traditional colors, how you highlighted the leaves and the pretty "bling."

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! i love the leaves and berries! CT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this Jen, love the crisp reds and greens. It is the perfect holiday card and makes me smile! Very creative with the ribbon, button and gold cord. Great card!

    ReplyDelete