Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Twiggy Bird Pumpkins

The DT for Impression Obsession has two challenges a month and we create something with the chosen theme and then share it on our blogs. Today's theme was Halloween. Please check out these links to every one's blog to see what the Impression Obsession DT ladies created for today... Daniela Dobson - Laura Fulcher - Dina Kowal - Shirley Ross - Jeanne Streiff - Julie Koerber and Kathy Menzies - Guest Designer
You are all invited to enter your creations for the "Halloween" Challenge and any future challenges we have too. Below is how to enter your card so it can be posted on the
Impression-Obsession Blog and in the gallery located there just for I/O customers:

  • Use Impression-Obsession stamps for your card.
  • Email the card to Shirley, our webmaster.
  • Every week cards will be selected to be showcased on the I/O blog and in the Customer Gallery there too!
  • This challenge will be open until Sunday, August 23. Go get Inky!!!

----------------------------------------------------

A quickie card today. I still have the stupid sniffles, but other than going thru a box of Kleenex every hour I am feeling fine. Really, this is an ultra simple card I am sharing with you today. I used my new Spellbinder's Labels Eight to frame the twiggy pumpkins. I used some cat's eyes ink pads to randomly dirty the edges a bit, and some black dots along the border with a Micron Pen. The distressing of the edges came about because I made a boo-boo that I needed to cover up. Don't tell anyone. I LOVE this Halloween saying and wanted to show it off, so I added some eyelets and jute string around the edges. Copics on the pumpkins and a little Yellow Spica on the crow to finish it off.

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jenny, love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and that saying so cute
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Love the eyelet and string embellishing.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment and the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Halloween card! Don't you love how boo-boos can turn into great design?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I love the eyelets with the string!!! The image is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors in this card...great job. You would never know there was a boo-boo in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Ahh, distress and embellishments cover a multitude of boo-boos.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a wonderful stamp and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey - just had to tell you that I got my Bow-Easy yesterday, and I thank you for your enablement...it's so fun!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute -- LOVE the jute detailing -- fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun design... I love the laced effect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect card with amazing details. I love Obsession Impression stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing details. I love Impression Obession stamps!

    ReplyDelete