Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Free Parking!

The DT for Impression Obsession has two challenges a month and we create something with the chosen theme and then share it on our blogs. Today's theme was FALL COLORS. Please check out these links to everyone's blog to see what the Impression Obsession DT ladies created for today... Daniela Dobson - Laura Fulcher - Dina Kowal - Deborah March - Kelli Richardson -Shirley Ross - Jeanne Streiff - Julie Koerber
----------------------------------------------------
You are all invited to enter your creations for the "FALL COLORS" Challenge and any future challenges we have too. Below is how to enter your card so it can be posted on the Impression-Obsession Blog and in the gallery located there just for I/O customers:
  • Use Impression-Obsession stamps for your card.
  • Email the card to Shirley, our webmaster.
  • Every week cards will be selected to be showcased on the I/O blog and in the Customer Gallery there too!
  • This challenge will be open until Sunday, August 9. Go get Inky!!!

----------------------------------------------------For my Fall Color card I knew I wanted to use this new stamp "Free Parking" from IO! It has been on my desk anxiously awaiting it's first inking! I airbrushed my background with Copics, after I was done I wished I had created a mask for a moon in the upper left corner. Oh well!!! - next time! Everything is colored using Copics. I airbrushed a few layered colors for the sky while my nestie was still in the die and outlined the nestie's inner frame with a black Micron pen. To create the borders I used an orange Copic marker to color the nestie's edge and then a dark orange Copic next - but only on the outermost edges. Then I trimmed an additional brown layer for my Nestie shape using scissors and added my little dot border around that. Some stitch marks around the edges, and I'm done!

All of the NEW Fall and Christmas Stamps from Impression Obsession are NOW AVAILABLE! You can use this link to hop right over there and check them out! There are almost 200 new images and products that have been added to the store! This was a huge and fantastic release! CLICK HERE TO SEE NEW RELEASE!!!

15 comments:

  1. Great card! LOVE that image and I'm sure Barb will love the card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! the image is super! I may have to buy an IO stamp for the first time! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! The airbrushing makes the card! Lovely job and love the image too. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great card Jenny - loving the colours! I have a little something for you on my blog!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card that screams "fall",
    or autumn or crisp type weather. Love your creation and the layout is wonderful. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling Jenny! I love that stamp too -- too stinkin' cute! Your airbrushing skills are fab-- love the way this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I am really wishing I had gotten this stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE fall colors!!! And YOU are so thoughtful to create a place where I can park my ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning!!! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome colorization! What a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love Halloween and this is just the cutest. Colored perfect, just the right amount of doodles, wonderful card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this! Adorable card! I have to go check out the new images!

    ReplyDelete