Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Wild and Woolly Wishes!

Well, if you haven't had your morning coffee yet, no need to now. These bright colors are sure to wake you up! I am so not a morning person! Little Sprinkle is feeling domestic and knitting a sweater, a very bright sweater! Lots of doodles on this card created with my Copics and Micron Pen, some faux stitching, Cuttlebug Embossing, and Copic Airbrushing. I incorporated the colors from the striped DP and the matching DP on the outer layer with the colorful circles. I used 1/16" Black Rainbow Tape to frame little Sprinkle's Panel and the Coral card stock. Rainbow Tape is such an easy add on to a card and really adds a lot, IMHO. I added some clear glaze pen over her little whiskers to help them stand out. My double bow was made with the Bow Easy Tool, then adhered to the ribbon on the panel - you can still see the glue too -- it's not dry yet! Sprinkle is hot off the craft table! Click on the pics to enlarge and see my messy glue and other flaws up close! Finished card size is an A2. Happy Monday!
---------------------------
Has everyone gotten a Bow Easy from Sharon? Do you like it? Are you tying perfect little bows by the dozens??? Let me know!
  • Stamps: All stamps by TCP - #D-6363 Wild and Wooly, #E-6366 Knitting Kitty
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: All DP by KI Memories, Coral, Lime, Black, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Spellbinder's Double Ended Tags, Spellbinder's Classic Rectangles, Rainbow Tape, Misc. Ribbon, Eyelets, Cuttlebug Folder, Silver Gel Pen, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Black Micron Pen, Copics/ABS, Bow Easy Tool

12 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous. I love the bright colours and all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kit card! I love the brights! So many layers make the card. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe! This is just tooo cute, Jenny! LOVE the bright cheery colors, and your comment about not needing coffee now made me chuckle!! Unfortunately after only 2 hours of sleep and this awful cold, I think I will still need some coffee...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, as usual. Love the colors and the Sprinkles.
    QKK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card...I love the doodling! Maybe you can show us how you do those fun nestie edges sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute!! I love the shading on the sentiment! And yes! I LOVE my bow easy!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun card, and I'm lovin your bright colours, the brighter the better I say!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny, Love your happy card. I love the way it looks with the rainbow tape. I've not heard of that before. Will have to check to see who sells it. I love my Bow Easy. I bought two with the thought of giving one away for some blog candy because they are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the patterns and colors together! Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too to dute and so unique with the black trim too! Love it, of course. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny, I totally LOVE this......the green and pink is awesome and I love the way you did your bow!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete