Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Stamp Simply #95 - Beep Beep!

Stamp Simply #95 - July 10 - ssnotime95 - Let the Sparks Fly! The fireworks are over, but Sharon wants more.... so she says use some Sparkle or Glitter on your card for today's Challenge. Upload your project to Splitcoast and use the keyword "ssnotime95". Head to Sharon's blog No Time to Stamp to see her sparkly creation for today and get all the details for the challenge.
-------------------------------
Please check out the great samples for the Stamp Simply Challenge today on the blogs of these totally creative designers: Rose Ann Reynolds - July's Guest Designer, Janine, Jennifer, AJ, Tammy, Barbara and Deb.
-------------------------------
I'm not much of a glitter user, not the free flying glitter anyway. If it's in glue or incorporated on to the paper.... that's OK. But the loose glitter stuff -- I can pass. Just a little on a card and I am finding it on me and the cat alike for days to come. So I opted for some Sparkly Paper from DCWV for my little car card. I also added some Spica to my little green buggy. This little car is a dollar stamp from Mike's sale bin. Again, since it is a "Stamp Simply" Challenge, I have tried to keep it simple in layout and stamping. I know I have a tendency to get carried away with the details and doodles on occasion, so this is not always easy for me!! Final card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: Car by Studio G, "Beep, Beep" from A Muse
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Cars and Stripes by DCWV, Orange, Green, Black, Riding Hood Red, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Black Jute String from Sharon, Green Eyelets, Copics/ABS, Spellbinder's Label One, 1/16" Black Rainbow Tape, Brown Micron Pen

12 comments:

  1. Jenny, cute card! Great colors and great papers!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! That stamp is perfect with that paper. I'm sure 'you-know-who' (aka the Glitter King) will love this card - cars and glitter! What more can you ask for? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Jenny! My nephews would flip for this one . . . LOL! Your stamps is so perfectly fabulous for this DP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Jenny!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design! The sentiment tag/ribbon/eyelets are adorable, as is the entire design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love the dsp and black details. Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna have to join the crowd and say: "That's cute!!!" =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is adorable. Love the colors and that $1 stamp is too cute.
    QKK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the image paired with the papers! And I'm the same way about loose glitter... except I end up feeling like a cat with a hair (glitter!) ball in my throat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe! This is just so very cute, Jenny!! That DP is so perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jenny...this is too much fun, girl!! I love the papers, and that car image works perfectly with it!! Just the right sparkle here, and I love your cute sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute!!!! Love that image and the paper is PERFECT with it!!

    ReplyDelete