Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shimmery Shimmerz Snow!

The Impression Obsession Design Team is letting the Shimmerz fly all this week. It's an official IO/Shimmerz DT swap. Both Design Teams are combining both products on our creations! Check out the fun and see what kind of sparkle these teams create when Impression Obsession stamps collide with Shimmerz paints! Please head to Shimmerz Blog and to the Impression Obsession Blog where you can find all the details and links to all the creations!!!
_______________________

This fun little North Pole image is another brand new image from Impression Obsession's 2009 Christmas release! I have had a blast playing with the Holiday images, even though it is 90 plus degrees outside! I feel so proud to already have some Holiday cards made! An unusual occurrence for me! So this week and next week I will be sharing some Fall and Holiday cards with the NEW images!

This was so fun and my first taste of using the Shimmerz Paints...I colored my little North Pole Penguins using Copics and used a little soft airbrushing in the background. For the snow I used White Liquid Applique. After I heated and puffed up the snow.... I applied Angel Wings White Shimmerz to my snow flurries and the ground cover snow. I tried to take a pic to show it off-- It shimmerz and glimmerz and looks wet!!! I was totally thrilled with the end result! No "snow" card of mine will be leaving the craft table without some Shimmerz!

13 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love how snow looks so real ... makes me shiver. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, every day you amaze me with these fabulous design, rich in color and texture. I absolutely adore this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grins* Now you just have to remember where you put them, come christmas time... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweetm they make me smile, lovely card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute - love the ribbon, your airbrushing is perfect and the Liquid Applique and Shimmerz combo is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another precious creation, Jenny! Your art is just so bright and uplifting. I really like how you did the snow here and the Deep red is just wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is awesome!!!! Love those new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! I bet this shimmer is great IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That card is frosty delightful! Keep them coming. You do such great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally adorable, Jenny!! I love that image, all of your textured snow, and your wonderful ribbon treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this card, the Shimmerz and Liquid Applique give it wonderful dimension. And your bow and ribbon is perfect, really picks up the snow pattern. Great card, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete