Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lockhart Lemons

So the new Basic Grey paper landed here... and I thought what better stamp than these Lockhart Lemons to use with their new paper collection "Lemonade". I pulled the sketch from Mojo Monday's Sketch #94. The Mojo Designers had some seriously fab samples to share for this sketch! I colored my image with Copics and airbrushed some pink and yellow to my "Hi" circle tag and also the image, trying to match it to the Lemonade DP. I added some yellow Spica to the lemons and glazed the bowl with some Crystal Lacquer. The die cut is one of the new Borderabilities "Lattice"from Spellbinder's that matches the Lattice Pendant. A little cuttlebug action with the Swiss Dots folder. I used my 1/8" White Silk Ribbon and colored it with my Copics, tying a teeny little triple bow with the Bow Easy Tool. Finished card is an A2.

11 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Love that paper and the lemons are perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny - everything matches perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! Love the colors and the new lattice from Spellbinders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jenny! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lemonade paper with lemons! Great. Love the lattice. MLN

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! I love the lattice too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the image, and the colours you have used with it are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the background paper, the lemons and the bow all together on the card. it looks perfect! CST

    ReplyDelete