Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

A Ghostly Greeting!

Yep.... the Halloween bug has bitten me. I love making Halloween cards, I just love the funky fun colors you can get away with using all in combination together. This is another preview of an image from Impression Obsession's new Fall Collection.... available on August 1st. I colored everything with Copics. On the swirly ghost I used Angel Wings Shimmerz... It totally shimmerz and shines in person, but not in my pictures. I added the little crooked fence punch and tucked the circle in behind it. I highlighted the word Haunting and added some Shimmerz over that too. I used some pinking scissors to create the jagged edge along the sentiment. A little cuttlebug action in the background, and a few blingy jewels.... Finished card is 5 1/2" Square.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Impression Obsession- Ghost # F2356, A Haunting # B7306
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Misc. DP, Purple, Orange, Black, Kiwi Kiss Green, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Shimmerz White, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Jewels, Copics, Metallic Silver Gel Pen, Yellow Souffle Pen, Spellbinder's Classic Circles, Matha Stewart Fence Punch, Pinking Scissors, White Gel Pen

17 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love the fun colors. Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute Jenny! Love all the little extras you added to make this one pop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FUN! Fabulous colors & fabulous creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love it. The IO halloween images are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay there is so much to say! First, thank you so much for stopping my page and commenting the other day! That was so thoughtful! Well I could not decide which card to comment on! They are all fantastic. This halloween card is so creative I just love that fence punch! Your butterfly card is beautiful and I love that stamp how it reminds me of an anatomy book! It would be a great card for any scientist out there! Last but not least the seashell card is perfect. I love the sentiment about hearing a symphony! Your site captured my interest in so many ways as I am a scientist by day, have a passion for music, and of course love crafting as a hobby! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only ghostly, but downright hallucigenic... go split complementaries!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so fun, Jenny!! Love the fence accross the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh boy, Jenny! you are passing along that Halloween bug! I feel it coming on! REALLY like that PP you used on this card!!! and that image is great, works nicely with the circular frame, making it stand out more. Great use of that martha punch too!and the embossing adds that extra something you need to make this card fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Batman...spooky image...great as usual! and looky...62!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh! I love that image! Beautifully done, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny, this is beautiful!! All those layers, and the colors are absolutely STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Halloween too and this card is so cute. Purple background rocks! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun Halloween card! Great colors, love the little fence and the spooky image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! I love the fence! Can't wait to see all the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know what you mean about the fun colors you can use for Halloween.. Love your orange and green and purple combo here. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool ghostly image!! I love your rickety fence too!! Wonderful spooky card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it. It is just adorable and the fence is perfect!

    ReplyDelete