Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Pearly and Girly!

How "Girly" is this card?!?! I love this little fairy kitty from Stamping Bella called "Felix Ketto with a Star"! I colored Felix with Copics and added a little Pink Spica Sparkle to the fairy wand and also the crown. Some little pink polka dots around the edges. I cut a slit in the taupe oval and tucked the oval with the image on it down in to it -- just to do something different. I adorned little Felix with lots of bling around the scalloped oval! I thought the sentiment paired up well with the image. Finished card is an A2. I was thinking you could use this image at Halloween too, just put a witchy hat over the crown.

15 comments:

  1. Hey - you're back on Planet Pink - I love it!! Gorgeous cat image and I love what you did with the oval nestie! Fabulous embellishments - bling, bling!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, girly alright!! Funny-looking cat, but very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! So cute! Love that little funky cat and it IS very girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    Your card is very fun and girlie!! Love the bling. Can't wait to receive my Bow Eazy so I can make some of those bows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you cut loose with the bling Girl! This image is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jenny, I love everything about this! The kitty is adorable and those pearls and gems...the bow, the way you matted the image! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... you know how to bling up a card! I love this!! Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny, this is awesome. I love the image, and you really spruced it up with your embellies. What a great card! My granddaughter would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very adorable, Jenny! Your corners are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! This is beautiful, Jenny! I love all the little embellies you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, what a precious card and design Jenny! I LOVE the fun image and stunning pearls around the oval! I LOVE it!!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. And we are back to pink, lol, at least you threw in the brown to balance it out. Great card, she sure is a cutie. Love all the bling on the oval Nestie and the corners. Another winner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is freakin' adorable! Love everything about it, so I'm not gonna list all of it!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, too cute for words and love the bling too!

    ReplyDelete