Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

THE WINNERS!!!!

Well, I have never had so many comments! WOW! The bow easy is the hot ticket of the week for sure! Head to Sharon's for the latest details of orders and wait lists, she also has created a Picture Tutorial and posted it on her blog showing how to use the Bow Easy. And Jerri has done a Video Tutorial -- showing off how EASY the Bow Easy really is! Also you still have a chance to win a Bow-Easy tool on Joan's blog until Monday at 12PM! I used random.org to select the winners - two winners from comments and one from my subscription list. -- and I won't make you wait any longer.... the Bow-Easy Winners are.....
--------------------------
imastampin said...
Oh my goodness! I want one of those so badly. I'll wait to order until it is confirmed that I didn't win. I'm not usually on the lucky list! lol I love love love ribbon added to cards whether it is just a line, tied, or bows and bows and bows. Thanks for the chance!
May 5, 2009 9:42 PM
--------------------------
dpkennedy said...
Wowzers look at all the comments for the coveted Bow Easy! I confess, I want one too! I am drooling over all the gorgeous bows! And I have to say I also have the frog in the underpants stamp but have never used it! It's so cute and funny...what am I waiting for?! The card you made with it is so cute!! Thanks for the candy offer and have a great weekend!
May 8, 2009 10:27 AM
--------------------------
Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...
Jenny, I am so glad you are revealing your secret to us. I love ribbon and I use it just about on every card I make, but only my bows on wide ribbon look all right. I have been admiring your perfectly arranged tiny bows and every time I give narrow ribbon a try I just miserably fail, cause my fingers get in the way. Thanks for sharing your little secret.
May 5, 2009 7:53 PM
--------------------------
If you are one of the lucky winners, please email me with your address so I can get your Bow-Easy tool out to you in the mail! Thanks for all the wonderful comments!! So very appreciated! My email: jennygropp@comcast.net

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies!!!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking to see if I can uncross my fingers and toes. Shucks, not me, but hey, congratulations to all the winners. It was so nice of you Jenny to offer up this candy. I enjoyed meeting you and seeing your blog. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! I am always so surprised to see my name in print-even more when it's winning something! Thanks so much-I can't wait to make awesome bows...I am quite challenge at it unfortunately!

    I love your Cat design for your signature and on your blog banner-awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH I WON!!!! Jenny, thank you so very much. I never ever win anyhting, THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete