Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday! Monday! -- Jeepers Creepers!

Jeepers Creepers! -It's Monday Again!
I love this cat stamp! Halloween cards are so much fun to make, wild colors, fun images! I airbrushed around kitty while it was still in the Spellbinder's Abstract Nestie Die, leaving my border free for me to finish it off with some hand drawn polka dots, colored in with Copics. I trimmed the additional layers around the image by hand. I cuttlebugged the green panel with the "Circles" folder to mimic the circles in the background paper. The "Jeepers Creepers" was cut out of Pattern Paper made by Pinecone Press. Added some little tabs, made by using the SU window punch and cutting it in half. Some brads and bling to finish, Final card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: Halloween Cat by Dog Gone Stamps
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: All DP by Pinecone Press, Kiwi Kiss, Black, Orange, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Circles pattern CB Folder, Copics/ABS, SU Slot Punch, Jewels, Brads, Micron Black Pen, Spellbinder's Abstract Dies

14 comments:

  1. WHAT??? No BOW??? What is the world coming to?? ;-)

    Very cute card - great airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jenny! Those colours are totally wild and the dp is fab! Your hand-drawn polka dots are awesome!! Have a fun Monday!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very original. I love the combination of colors and the use of airbrushing and the hand drawn border. You are so talented. I am enjoying your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Fun! Halloween in May! I love that paper and the cat is so spooky! Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see Halloween cards. This one is fantastic. I love how you cut the paper around the image. It all comes together to make a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Halloween card! Love the cat image, the colors, the Spellbinders die... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card- love the cat, love the colors, love the die (going to have to get that one, I think). Your airbrushing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that kitty is adorable and I love the colors! Another job well done....surprise surprise!!!
    QKK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you are doing with these borders...and that nestie is cool! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moday?? I don't want no mo' Mondays. One per week is eeeeenuff.

    ;)

    And a very cute card. And your blog is the happenin' card place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun Jenny, I love Halloween cards. Hugs Cindy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this card. Which nestie is this? When I search on it, all I get is this cool puzzle... it is so neat looking on your card -- very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anther amazing HAND-DRAWN border that of matches so niely with the PP and the colors - FUN halloween card indeed!!! and that image is colored so NICELY - the embossing on that green paper was a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love this card, excellent airbrushing around the kittie! And of course, your doodles are perfection. Great card, Jen.

    ReplyDelete