Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cupcakes and Cookies

Today is Day 3 of the Stamps and Smiles Release!
Are you playing along with all the challenges? head over to the Stamps and Smiles Blog for all the deets!
When I was thinking on what I would do with this set, it kept nagging me that this would be a cute little "Hang Tag" of sorts for a basket of Cookies or Cupcakes. So I followed my idea and this is where it went! Now if I only baked!!! lol!!!
Wanna know how I made my little bow?? Head one posting done to find out and a chance at some BLOG CANDY!
Be sure and check out the great samples from the talented DT -- Sandy Hulsart - Cindy Haffner - Crystal Birr - Julie Lacey -Vivienne Holden - Lori Boyd - Mercy Kerin - Suzy Tyler - Pam Varnell and the Guest Designers Jenn McMillan - Frances Byrne - Linsey Rickett! Jennifer Meyer is showing off her sample on her blog and offering up some Blog Candy from this week's new release sets! Again it amazes me how the same set is used and we all have such different results!
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Stamps and Smiles
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Riding Hood Red, Brown DP, Pink, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Martha Punch, Scallop Scissors, Nesties, Pink Souffle Pen, Misc. Ribbon, Copics/ABS

18 comments:

  1. This is just darling, Jenny - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmmmm!! Looks good enough to eat. Very sweet design Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute Jenny - what a great image! It looks perfect on that nesties label die cut and do I spot a MS punch - I think I do!!! Great work!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Jenny, a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute...love the colors. I order a bow easy from Sharon last night after I saw your post...I am going to love it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, this is gorgeous! What beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color job! What is the size of the tag? Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo adorable, Jenny! Love the sentiment haning from the bow!

    You posted about Kitchen Sink Stamps on my blog, and said you would like some and wanted to know when they go on sale. Well...EVERY Wednesday, Maria (the owner) posts a blue plate special to her blog with selected items on sale for 24 hours!! Go check it out! :) http://kitchensinkstamps.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute idea, Jenny. Love the colors, that cookie sure looks tasty. Great job coloring Cuppy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darling love your Cuppy Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling Tag Jenny, your signature cookie will certainly bring some smiles!!

    Have fun today, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute goodie tag Jenny!! I love your punched borders and Cuppy and her cookie look scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenny, nice work!
    What I like about these stamps is they are so retro-looking, you know? I kind of feel like when we went to the drive-in movies, and they had little animated food items on the screen dancing and stuff at intermission!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute, cute, cute.....love the colors, and that ribbon is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so darling Jenny. Love the border punches and the ribbon is awesome. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this card Jenny. The colours and design are amazing. Gorgeous.
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete