Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog Hop -Lollipop!

This is the final set for the Stamps and Smiles release that I have been sharing with you this week.
Welcome to Stop #3 on the Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop!!
Please stop by each of the designers to find a letter in their post.
Here is your third letter clue "E".
Next, hop on over to see Crystal at her Blog "One Happy Stamper", who will be your hostess on your next stop. If you need to go to the beginning of the Blog Hop to start fresh and play along - head on over to see Cindy, at Cindy Haffner's Corner. Cindy has all the details to get you started on your adventure of possible prizes and goodies up for grabs! All of the new release sets will be available for purchase at 10pm Central tonight at the Stamps and Smiles Store.
BLOG CANDY Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win one of the new 3x4 sets from Stamps and Smiles. You can leave a comment tonight only. Winner will be posted on the Stamps and Smiles Blog on Saturday morning!

Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh....Lolli, Lollipop! I had that in my head the entire time I was making this card. I had fun creating this one, with lots of color and embellishments. I used the three lollipops from "Cuppyland". I colored them with Copics and added lots of embellishments; teeny crystals and the white is Liquid Applique. I added Spica to all of them for Sparkle effects! Then I coated each with Crystal Lacquer for Shine! I made three little triple loop bows from this great thin Jute from Sharon's Ribbon Store to accent each lollipop. I made the mini bows using the Bow-Easy, if you haven't heard about this little tool, you can read all the details a few posts down on the Bow Info! -Bow Blog Candy! post, and yes the Bow-Easy Blog Candy is still open until Sunday evening... so head to that post for details on how to get your hands on the Bow Tool! The little frame the lollipops are mounted on was created by cutting out the largest of Spellbinder's Deckled Rectangles, and tracing the outline of a smaller one inside that with a Black Micron Pen.... then I went to town with my Copics coloring and adding doodles. I pulled the colors I used from the DP in the background, Basic Grey's new Lime Rickey Collection. I added some Cuttlebug action on the Kraft paper, and a little Martha Teeny Hearts Border Punch. There is a lot going on here!

69 comments:

  1. Very cute card - love the lollipops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny...this is cute, cute, cute! great colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love the bright colors and the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the circles and the bows are so so cute around the lollipops (it all your fault I ordered the bow easy LOL)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and the colouring!! What a cute image.

    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny this is SO adorable! I love how you arranged the lollipops! Really great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Your colors are so bright and happy, and the lollipops are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet lollipops! I just love the colors, layers, and details you added to this fun card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! This is soooo cute!! I love the bright lollypops!! Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable lollipops!!! hopping hopping hopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the lollipops and the circle embossing and dp is perfection with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Duper Beyond CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh, Jenny!! This is beyond adorable! I absolutely adore how you did the fun lollies and adorned each with the cute raffia ribbon ties! The cuttled swirl panel is wonderful and I'm in love with how you did that title, holy gosh!!!! Major wow-factor on this fabulous card, girlie! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those lolly's are so cute...the BG was perfect...love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH wow this Lollipop card is absolutely ADORABLE! This is SUCH a fun blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angie (amrucci on SCS)May 8, 2009 at 10:17 PM

    What a fun and cheery card!! The background paper and the CB folder you used go so well with the fancy lollipops!! Beautiful embellishments, too!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cupcakes are incredible! Wow! I lov eyour colorig and you are righ the bows are amazing! I cna't wait to check it out!!! I feel so sugary and sweet now!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the bling! (sek111sbc on scs)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute lollipops, Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. really cute.... Love the lollipops....

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun card - love the colors and DP you used! great job and thanks for the chance to play!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card and can't wait to Case it. Thanks for the info on how to go about making it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jenny, your work never ceases to amaze me. You are one awesome stamper and you proved it with the Stamps and Smiles lollipops!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome card! I love it! I want to get on your "people I send cards to" list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is the sweetest card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous lollies Jenny!!
    I love the colours and the design and the embossing. (Do you get the idea I like it)? LOL NAH! I LOVE it! No wonder Jrnnifer chose you.
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your lollipop card Jenny. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. mmmmm...a forest of lollipops! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute card! I love the details of the lollipops and the fun paper!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are so cute, just love the lollipops, reminds me of Candyland. On to the next blog. This is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh those lollipops look so real - makes me want one!! - but the stamps would be far better for my figure :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute card! I love the Cuppy Land set.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  33. DARLING DARLING creation!! XOXOX all the new stamp sets!!

    Thanks for the op to win some YUMMY blog candy!

    Char in So Cal
    {scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG! I just love the lollipops and the bright colors! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the dimension effect you created! It's really, really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a FUN & delicious looking card! This would brighten someone's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  37. So cute, love those lollipops.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the lollipop card.... terrific coloring on it!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG!!! This has to be one of my favorites. The colors jump right off the page. I am going to have to get this set soon. I love it. You did a terrific job with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a cute lollipop card. Love the sparkles. Off to the next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the sneak peaks you have been giving.Love the lollipop card .Would love to win.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  42. Those Lollipops are the cutest thing!!! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazing card...love the way you made the frame! very creative and oh so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  44. You ALWAYS have a different take on a particular set or stamp! Such great ideas..... Cuppyland is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Those look good enough to eat!! ms.cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh what a fun card! I love your yummy lollipops and the fun jute you used on the sticks!!! GREAT project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. wow, they look like you could just take them of the card and eat them,
    love it,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lollipop, Lollipop, Lollipop land. Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Yummy card!!! Great stamps!

    Charlene
    NC Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  50. Just love the new releases, and another great card sample!

    thanks for sharing-

    ReplyDelete
  51. THe lollipops are so cute!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the lollipops! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is so adorable, the cutest "lollipop" card I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete