Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who won the Candy....

Well, here it is -- time for the CANDY!
I have to say the shoe stories were funny, quirky, some I really could relate to and all so much fun to read! If you need a laugh, there a few comments there that had me rolling! Thanks to all who left a note! A big Thank You to our Blog Candy Sponser: Repeat Impressions. I used the Random.org site to pick the Winning number.
-----------------------------------------------------
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:62
Timestamp: 2009-04-13 00:33:29 UTC
--------------------------------------
Michelle (sf9erfan) said...
Love love love your card! The musical bg is perfect as aren't shoes magical??My shoe story is a sad one. I love shoes (like most gals), and had my share of a massive collection! Then, I had 2 babies in a row and my feet suffered! Now, not only has my shoe size gone up 1/2 a size (good bye to my collection -sob), but I have a ligament condition in my feet now and CAN'T wear any shoes with any height to them! sob! So, it's tennis shoes and flats for me now!
---------------------------------------------------
Michelle, thank you so very much for your comment! And -- I also don't wear shoes with height to them as I am already 6 feet tall! Please email me (jennygropp@comcast.net) so I can give you the deets on claiming your candy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens!! I won? Seriously? Woohoo! Thank you so much, an email is heading your way! Hugs and thanks for making my post Easter dinner evening even better!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete