Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

One Monkey, Two Cups, A Million Dots

These little monkeys are so fun to color and always bring a smile! I have no idea where I pulled this color combo from! I started with the Red Polka Dot paper and it went from there...After coloring Changito with Copics and outlining with Copic N1, I added some polka dots on the mugs and coated them with Crystal Lacquer. More dots around the Nestie circle and some Faux Stitching. Then I happened upon the Black and White Ribbon.... well I used it all up! A little Cuttlebug Action with my favorite folder Swiss Dots and lots-a-layers! Finished card size is 5 3/4" Square.

  • Stamps: Changito and Coffee by Stampendous, Sentiment by Hero Arts #C2772
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Red Polka Dots by Imaginisce Twitterpated Collection, Black, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Teal
  • Other: Black and White Polka Dot Ribbon, Red Satin Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Silver Pearls, Spellbinder's Double Ended Tags, Spellbinder's Classic Circles, Paper Piercer, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! A million dots, indeed. Great coloring, great color choices, love how you tie it all together.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad someone else loves these monkies!!!! Thank you for showing me a great card I can use my monkey stamps on!!! Love it. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Jenny! Fabulous colour combo - it really works well! Changito is very cute - I love how you made the coffee cups with polka dots too!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,

    Love the monkey image, and those slippers are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are your cards ever under the weight limit with all those layers? *lol* What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Jenny, what a really sweet image and I LOVE the fun colors and design!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun -- what a darling image and card and wonderful colors -- love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love all the dots, and no pink to be seen!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete