Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just landed from Planet PINK!

OK -- Seriously!!... Do you believe I made this Girly-Girly card? I did! Maybe I have multiple personalities and one of them is a frilly girly type! What can I say... Really this card almost leaves me speechless. There is only one stamp used; from SU's "Cute and Curly" (Geez, even the stamp set sounds too Girly for me!!) and the rest is paper upon paper layers! Lots of strips of paper. Some bling.... Some Rainbow Tape (kraft color) to cover my paper seams... a little cuttlebug action. And my little bow is all wonky looking in the picture-- maybe it is in shock from the over use of floral and pink! Finished card is an A2.
A SPECIAL NOTE:
To all my regular commenter's and the sometimes commenter's, well to any of you taking the time to read this --- a big THANKS to you! Between the recent shoe stories and the sweet and funny comments you leave.... Honestly, you make my day and you leaving comments really motivates me and my crazy (sometimes) creative self to post regularly! Sometimes I want to comment back to you, especially when you ask a question -- but your email address is not enabled on your blogger page.... just a thought, maybe you want to change it... but then maybe you don't want me in your IN BOX??? lol!
COMING SOON: Information on my little bows and HOW I make them!
  • Stamps: Cute and Curly by SU
  • Ink: Creamy Caramel
  • Paper: All DP by K and Company, Neenah Classic Crest Ivory, Brown Kraft
  • Other: Pink Souffle Pen, Spellbinder's Scallop Rectangles, Curly Punch by SU, Japanese Screw Punch, 1/4" Silk Ribbon (Sharon's Ribbon Store), Rainbow Tape, Crystals, Prima Flowers, Spellbinder's Scallop Edgeability

19 comments:

  1. Wow, this is totally gorgeous, of course I love girly and frilly. Beautifully done!! I'm saving this to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jenny - you did go on a trip to Planet Pink didn't you!!! I LOVE THIS!! Sometimes it's good to get the 'frillies' out - beautiful card and I just love all the layering!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is a stunning card!!!!! Yep, you must have a girly girl side in you somewhere and I am happy to see that that side came out. Love the soft colors, and that bow is amsazing as always. Go Jenny, go Jenny :D:D:D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it is not your "usual" but it is really pretty! I never ever thought I would see you using pink and floral and ribbon! You've come a long way, Baby!!!!
    QKK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you said to leave a comment anytime because I believe I could leave a comment every day about how wonderful your cards are. You put so much detail into them and it makes such a difference! I didn't want to comment too much but now I will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Yes, it is very girly-girl, super frilly and it would be easy to overdo a card like this, but I absolutely love the way it turned out. I am not one for lots of lace and bows and Pepto-Bismal regurgitation either, but this card is so lovely. I would be very happy to get this in the mail from someone special :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Jenny! I love all the layers, all the gems, and all the scallops...so well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jenny!! How are you ? This is such a pretty card... Love the pinks!!
    Would LOVE to know how you make your bows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good grief. =)

    I hope you feel better soon.

    (I especially love the pattern mix-n-match! Really!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEAH! I Love your little bows! They are always just sooo perfect! And I have some of that silk ribbon just dying to be played with. Fabulous card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I for one do NOT believe you made this card! Maybe you have a frilly alter-ego...? It's more foofy than I'm comfortable with, and yet... I have to tell ya - that center panel with the foldover and bow and dp panel and curly label and flower configuration is to DIE for - LOVE IT!!! I'm pretty sure I'll be CASEing that - just not the bizillion layers inder it (you have waaay more patience than me, apparently) Gorgeous, even though you stepped off the planet (as opposed to just out of the box) to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, this IS girly! Very beautiful card - great job! I also have to say that I LOVE the dog card. I have a set with that sentiment by TAC, and I use it a lot too! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jenny, pop over to my blog, I have an award for you!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girly, girly is okay every once in a while! It's one of the perks of being female! Thanks for inspiring us once again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenny this is fabulous, love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He,he, he - welcome to planet pink!!! What a beauty!!! This is another fab creation - Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. No matter if you go girly girl or crazy funny or dramatic...your cards and the design are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful Jenny, I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete