Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Card Candy - WINNER!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:16
Timestamp: 2009-04-20 01:04:27 UTC
------------------------------------------------
Sue from Oregon said...
What...you're birthday? Well I hope you are doing something FUN today! Been browsing your blog changes and can't wait to see your followers grow! and...wow look at all those DT's..you are on fire girl..I am so excited at each new addition! Happy, Happy Day!
-----------------------------------------------
Sue! YAY! Your number CAME UP! Drop me an email with your addy and I'll get your Card Candy out ASAP! Thanks for the awesome comments and Birthday Wishes left by everyone! Future Candy Alert: Stay Tuned this week - for Info on "How I make my Bows" and a little "Bow Candy" that will be up for grabs! I love giving away stuff! So much fun!!!

1 comment: