Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

What the Worm thinks....


This is another fun image from Dog Gone Stamps. I airbrushed the blue background, and colored the worm and fish with Copics. I also added a little Spica Sparkle then covered them in crystal lacquer for the "wet" look. I hand trimmed the additional layers around my Nestie. The little tabs on the left I created with my SU window punch, then trimmed the edge off with a decorative scissor. Added some teensy polka dots around the edges, and some little silver pearls. For my card base I used three colors kinda all put together in strips. Finished card is an A2.
Dog Gone also released new stamps this week. Check this little Chihuahua and Cake image out! How fun is that going to be all colored in with Copics!
  • Stamps: Fish and Worm by Dog Gone Stamps, Sentiment by Simply Stamped
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine onyx Black
  • Paper: DP by Basic Grey "Granola" Collection, Blue, Green, Brown, Neenah Classic Solar White
  • Other: Cuttlebug Squares Folder, Blue Fine Tip Pen, Spellbinder's Labels Two, Crystal Lacquer, Copics/ABS, Silver Metallic Pen, Decorative Scissors "Heartbeat", SU Window Punch, Silver Pearls, Spellbinder's Double Ended Tags

12 comments:

  1. Just too stinkin' cute! Those stamps are so cute, I broke down and bought some! Thanks for the enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these samples you have been showing! This one is too funny. I like how you added the layers of nestie on this...great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny card, can think of many uses for this one. Great stamps.
    Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving such a nice comment.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, you have the coolest stamp images!! And you work them perfectly! Fabulous colours and papers for this card.
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! This is a great image and I love their new ones too! I took a copic class yesterday and got to play with the airbrush...oh boy! I need to get one now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this card!? The fish image is hilarious, and I love all your wonderful details! I especially love how you layered the nesties panel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are enabling my punch addiction - I just placed an SU order (squeaking in at the end of SAB) only to discover that I nnnneeeeeed the word window punch!!! Not to mention the Marthas I've bought! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the look on that fishs face - priceless! Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Love this image too! Love your color selection and the layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable-ness! I ordered some nestabilities - can't wait to get them!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I love this one Jenny, it's so cute...love the Basic Grey DP with it.
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete