Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Three little Carrots

There is not much to this card. I used the last of my carrot ribbon.... boo hoo. I thought I had another roll but I have yet to find it, I'll probably find it the day after Easter. I layered strips of DP and then used 1/16 White Rainbow Tape to cover the paper seams. A lot of you guys have emailed or left comments about Rainbow Tape... Here is the site so you can see it up close and personal. They have lots of colors and widths and metallic tape too. This card was a quickie, coloring the little carrots and some simple assembling of papers. Finished card size is an A2. Also -- a huge THANKS to you guys... leaving the nicest comments lately! So very appreciated!
  • Stamps: All stamps by Repeat Impressions
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Misc. Orange Scrapbook Paper, Green DP by SU, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Spellbinder's Ribbon Tags, Oval Punches by SU, Copics, Pearls, Crystals

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card - love the carrot stamp with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Jenny!!! You always have the cutest ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the paper piecing, but my favorite part is the finishing touch of the three tapered pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That carrot ribbon is just too cute!!!!!
    QKK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely adorable, as usual! Thanks for the link to the tape, too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the slightly simpler look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...this is so cute, it brings a smile to my face! That ribbon really is cute too! I really like your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have to case this one! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, love the carrots and the ribbon. Who would have thought carrots would make such a great card. Is this two days in a row with no Martha Stewart punches?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fun little card! Love the colors, and that carrot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cute Jenny! What a fabulous layout - just perfect for this card! What fun carrot ribbon too - I hope you find your 2nd roll!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete