Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

This Cat is Cookin'

I had made a second Sprinkle card from the BBQ Paper I had purchased, so I thought I'd share it. I have not made any new cards this week, I have been SICK as a dog with the flu. I am not quite human feeling yet --but hopefully on my way there. The fringe on this card was white paper and I airbrushed some orange and brown to change the color. I think everything is pretty self explanitory here... My usual airbrushing, doodles, pearls.... Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps by The Cat's Pajamas
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: DP "Hot off the Grill" # BS0246 by Flair Designs, Misc. Orange Textured DP, Bazzill Yellow, Brown
  • Other: Paper Fringe, Spellbinder's Labels Small , Pearls, Copics/ABS, Brown Micron Pen

6 comments:

  1. oh I love this! love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, kiddo, sorry to hear you've been so sick. I've been wondering where you were. At least you haven't felt up to busting my chops about not posting anything this week ;-) Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    Cute card! Love the sentiment and your airbrushing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jenny - so sorry to hear you've been so sick! Hope you're feeling better real soon - I've missed your creations!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you =/ Hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I missed this card. What a great TCP card. I swear I don't know why they don't have you on their design team! Great colors and layout, and your airbrushing is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of my favorite things, cats and the Grill!! great work as usual. Miriam

    ReplyDelete