Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Bunny

I love this little Bun-Bun sticking out of the cabbage! I started by airbrushing a little yellow background, then I used the same yellow Copic to outline around the images. The bunny I stamped twice and then pieced on top of itself to add a little dimension. I layered paper, added some ric rac and faux stitching. I used a Pink Souffle pen to make the stitch marks. It dries a little puffy and works wonderfully on darker card stock. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All stamps by Penny Black
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Green, Yellow, Brown, DP by Basic Grey 6x6 Porcelain Collection, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Scallop Scissors, Pink Souffle Pen, Paper Piercer, Pink Ric Rac, Pink Pearls, Spellbinder's Ribbon Tags , Spellbinder's Labels Small

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely Jenny! What an adorable image and I love your layout and use of rik rak! Wonderful card!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a darling image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I just love the image, so cute with the butterflies. Great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! This is so adorable! I don't think it could possibly get any more adorable.

    And, I think your creations are convincing me that I need an airbrush.

    Awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Jenny this is adorable, love the Faux stitching & gorgeous DP.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little bunny image. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my gosh! This is just soooo cute! Love the faux stitching and they way you reversed the papers on the layers.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, what a little cutie this is! And I love how you have colored her. Adorable card, Jen, love the swiss dots to reflect the dots on the DP. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, Jenny. That image is precious, and the colors and papers you used are perfect for it. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete