Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Pondering Pup

Awww, isn't this pup too cute. I wanted to put "Hang in There" for the sentiment... but could I find that stamp, NO! I'm sure none of you have that problem, right?! This little guy is from Dog Gone Stamps, and if you are a dog lover.... they have some really good images for you! Lots of other stuff too, but the dogs are my favorite. I kept it simple, I thought this Pup was cute enough, he didn't need to be fussed up too much... Airbrushed a little on the edges and colored this cutie with Copics. I added some Black Spica to his nose so it looks "wet" as doggies noses are! I added a little orange polka dot paper strips and photo corners. I edged those strips with White Rainbow tape to cover the seam. Added a little bling and some ribbon to finish it up. Card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: Thinking of You by A Muse, Suspicious Pup by Dog Gone Stamps
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
  • Paper: Orange Polka Dots is from the Twitterpatted Collection by Imaginisce, Brown DP is from K & Co., Curious Cryogen White, Dark Brown Card Stock
  • Other: Small Crystals, Black Spica, Misc. Ribbon, Copics/ABS, Eyelets, Rianbow Tape, Photo Corner Punch by SU

9 comments:

  1. LOL!! I have to say I started laughing when I saw this card and the sentiment! I just LOVE it! He looks like he is up to no good! Thank you for sharing!
    :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what an adorable face!!! That is too cute. Hope you are feeling better????
    QKK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have the most fabulous images - I love 'em. This one is too cute, and once again the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jenny, this image is great; lost of personality and can beat that "i'm watching you" expression... the coloring is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thinking of you card. Surely will put a smile on one' face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Jenny. Love this dog, he is one of my favorites and the sentiment is perfect. Makes me wonder exactly WHAT he is thinking of you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stumbled across your blog from Debbie Olson's blog...absolutely love, love, love this card! Put it in my favs and will definitely be buying this stamp!

    By the way, I am a collector of dog stamps and am thrilled to learn of dog gone stamps! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very mischevious looking guy here - luv it!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm. He may be thinking of you, but WHAT is he thinking??? Love it! Great job coloring and I love the card.

    ReplyDelete