Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Spring!

Again I am playing with my new Basic Grey papers "Porcelain". I tell you I am hooked on Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pads and those Martha punches! This stamp is only one chick, I masked the center one with Eclipse tape and stamped him some friends. I paper pieced the egg shells. Chick and friends are colored with Copics and I airbrushed around my Nestie too. I did some faux stitching around the edges of the background square (the only kind of stitching you will ever see from me, lol!) by using my white gel pen and and paper pricker. I added some other white doodles here and there. Some pearls and gems to decorate the scalloped edge and pleated ribbon to complete the card. Finished card size is an A2.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by Repeat Impressions
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: DP by Basic Grey "Porcelain" 6x6 Collection, Yellow, Light Brown, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Crystals, Pearls, Copics/ABS, Paper Pricker, Spellbinder's Classic Scalloped Rectangles, White Taffeta Ribbon by SU, Slot Punch by SU, White Gel Pen

9 comments:

  1. well your on a roll another cute card
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute easter card! Great job on masking the chick and paper piecing the egg shells - genius! I have those papers too, lol!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny

    Love the Basic Grey papers and the darling image. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Hopefully the Happy Spring sentiment will drive our snow away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paper pricking and white gel pen..... Who would have guessed? Not me. Looks fab. You have such fantastic ideas - so love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love this. The colors are yummy and those chicks actually look fuzzy. Your stitching sure fooled me, especially the way your signature swirls up - it looks like you left some thread loose. Very clever, even if you didn't plan it. This is a great card, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those chicks. Great Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very springy - great colors and a great card!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete