This week's OCC hostess is Kim Teasdale and she has created another fabulous challenge… she has challenged us to a Limited Supplies Challenge. Here are the rules: You may use any paper including designer papers but are only able to use a maximum of 3 layers (including your stamped image), 1 type of embellishment (buttons or brads or ribbon, etc), any stamps that you like and sentiments are optional.
Did you read that.... 3 layers????? This OCC challenge for today was HARD for me. I am not happy with my card at all. I think that the flu has eaten my creative brain cells. That's the story I'm going with anyway. I actually made two cards .... I did not like either one. My second week with the OCC, and this is all I can come up with????
The good news is I am feeling a tad more towards human today... so hopefully I can get in my craft room and create something I like and enjoy myself today.
Also this week on the OCC we have a guest designer, Christine Okken of Christine's Creations! Stop by and check out her blog!
For a close up view on the Challenge projects for this week please visit the OCC ladies on their blog -Silke Ledlow, Cindy Haffner, Jennifer Meyer, Kim Teasdale, Lori Boyd, Robin Willis, Frances Byrne, Loretta Lock and Viki Garrett.
- Stamps: Pup and Letter by Dog Gone Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Curious Cryogen White, Basic Grey Marrakech Collection
- Other: Copics/ABS, Spellbinder's Classic Ovals, White Gel Pen, Ribbon
- Stamps: "The Sight of Stars" by Penny Black
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Misc. Washi Paper, Grey Card Stock, Curious Cryogen White
- Other: Adhesive Stars, Gold Gel Pen, Copics/ABS, Spellbinder's Labels One